Sunday, June 28, 2009

Self Analysis

I am a black male born on August 23, 1991 to the Squires Family. Growing up I had never been the smartest kid in class. I just did what it takes to get by. I am a real good athlete. Now I am a freshman at Concordia College trying to change my ways a little. The sports I play got into college but now I have to be serious with the grades because this is where my future really starts. I am a chill person with enough common sense to succeed in life. I believe life is hard if you make it out to be that way. Being focused and ready is how I take on life. Finishing college and getting a degree in business or education is my plan. Use my degree to life a better life than my parents. I have what its necessary to succeed in life because I work hard for my accomplishments. God put me on this earth to stand out from others and that is what I plan to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment