Sunday, June 28, 2009

MY Philosophy Of Life

My philosophy on life is quite simple but I have more than one. Work hard, don’t give up and life is how you make it out to be. Those are my philosophies on life because people been telling me this my whole life so far. Old people, Smart people, dumb people gives me heads up on how to approach life almost everyday. I am sure these people want to see me succeed in life because you only live once. At first I never really paid attention to my philosophies until I opened my eyes and looked just to see older peoples results in life.
One of my three philosophies is do not give up. Giving up when times are hard is not the right thing to do. It shows that you are a quitter. If you play sports and you do not start, quitting is not the option. Practice to become the best if you want to be the best. I tried to quiet football but my favorite coach sat me down for a talk. He told me god gave me talent and I should use it to the best of my ability. Quitting will start to become a bad habit. After he told me that, I promised myself to never be a quitter.

My next philosophy is work hard. I believe working hard in life leads to great rewards. People who slack in life get nothing. Someone who works hard at his or her job and community deserves a reward. Plus rewards given to you after working hard to accomplish something is more appreciated.

My third and last philosophy in life is a saying “ life is how you make it out to be”. My grandparents say this every single time we talk. I believe this because one day I opened my eyes and looked around to see the adults result in life. I see people who make positive choices in life have a higher chance in becoming successful in. The people who choose bad decision don’t make it anywhere. My goal is to make the right decisions to become successful and an inspiration to others.

These three philosophies are what I believe in until the day I die. Other people may not look at life the same way I do but this is I. My philosophies may change how people look at life and that would be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment